Total Pageviews

Monday 21 February 2011

Email, Texting and Me

With texting and emailing there is a limit to how much you use it and why you use it people have their own reasons some are normal but some are strange, some people text and email all the time others when it is necessary. But can texting or emailing take over you communication with others yes I think it can since at one point this happen to me. A year ago I started to text a lot more since I just got my cell phone, and at some point I starting talking to this girl and I started to text her and talk to her pretty much everyday by instant messaging just about everyday in the morning I would text her before class then after school I would text her and then at night for a few hrs we would talk on the computer by instant messaging each other. This was going on so much that I started to talk to her more by text then talking over the phone or talking to her in person it was almost like we only new each other by text rather then the person I mean you never even know if that person your texting is the person sometime other could text in there place and you would not even know. As you can see texting starting taking over my communication with this girl so on a friday night both of us were doing nothing but texting each other when we could have just been hanging out so texting was talking over our communication with each other but not only that I was texting her in class in stead of making notes and paying attention to what the teacher was saying I was texting this girl which made me miss the lesson and figure out my homework by myself using only the text book which made things way more difficult. So many people are doing the same thing texting all the time not paying attention in class and texting weather then hanging out with others using it as our communication instead of going to meet the person and talk face to face. So this was my experience with too much texting talking over my communication so now I want you to tell my yours??
But not all texting is bad sometimes you need to ask someone something or tell someone very important information or someone who is very far away and you cant see them so in some cases emailing and texting is an amazing way to communicate but you need to know how much to do it and who do it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment